Things i really need to work on:
1. Having conviction on alert setups, and pulling trigger the SECOND the setup hits
2. On my A+ setups taking with SIZE and don't look at P&L, work solely off of the pattern, Stops, and Targets.
3. Not worrying about splitting Bid/Ask on good setup, JUST GET IN.
4. Do NOT take trade if don't know the stop BEFORE I ENTER!
5. Stay in the trade AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, don't micro manage. Let the trade work to ensure the Target gets hit. I've noticed i get stopped quick when wrong, but if right, as long as i don't micro manage i can realize SIZABLE GAINS!
BRY - Great huge gap up that sold immediately.
GOOG - Great short into previous day consol resistance
GOOG - Flag B/O on volume and fake out
NFLX - Took long off pennant but screwed myself by user error